The RGU.FRP® family
The FRP® Difference
Iron foundries are the leading industrial parts providers and for any type of casting produced which are required for varieties of industries. These foundries and their unique requirements are very different to other casting processes.
FRP® is designed to manage the process of daily requirements of core, mold, furnace & charge preparation, fettling, machining etc.
- Planning and scheduling of various iron castings considering core, mold, melt, fettling, HT, machining and cycle time, capacity and any type of bottlenecks.
- Molding cost and its profitability tracking.
- Core making and pattern management – sand recipe.
- Tool/pattern making – Maintenance – Availability – Setting time.
- Raw material grade and availability.
- Track each additional cost on the single platform.
- Overall Cycle time optimization.
- Planning as per bottlenecks e.g. Machining.
- Backward planning for better machine shop utilization.
- Quality management via integrated approaches incl. e.g. Spectrometer integration.
- Online Casting Traceability 24 x 7.
- Close monitoring and control of all foundry process data in real time incl. ESP management.
- Furnace optimization – Furnace efficiency, utilization, charge preparation, Furnace-lining life monitoring, Energy consumption control with best practice.
FRP® solutions for IRON casting needs provide tangible improvement regarding Resource Planning, “Cost to Cast”, PPC & scheduling, WIP (Work in Progress Report), Quality Management, Real time casting traceability.
Sign up for our Mailing List
Receive the latest news and useful tips