The FRP® Difference
The FRP® – Quality Management System (QM) is the effective instrument for building a cost-efficient supply chain, enabling foundries to pinpoint and remedy any shortfalls or errors in workflow management and production process.
- QM program allows for setup test planning for products throughout all stages of casting manufacture, materials and processes.
- Test values, quality parameters and process requirements are monitored with relation to parts and processes
- Complaint management deals with internal and external errors and complaints.
- Freeze of orders or clearance for shipment with recording of all processes and documents
The FRP® – QM System key features:
- Combination of test planning and product planning
- Test plan with target values, test instructions and parameters concerning inspection and requirements according to recognized standards, customer specifications or factory regulations
- Link of test plan with resource plan (RP)
- Special material test plan can be stored for variety of recognized standards with different designation
- One or many products or pre-products test plan can be stored starting from moulding material incl. cast part, core, raw casting up to machines finished product.
- Test plan version like RP can be duplicated and modified based on user requirements
- Test plan for purchased materials, tools and equipment incl. machinery and other ESP items can be included
The FRP® – QM System scope of functions
- Chemical analysis
- Mechanical values (tensile and bending test, notched bar impact test)
- Hardness test
- Thermal treatment with temperature profile and the corresponding parts
- Non-destructive tests (ultrasound, magnetic particle inspection, dye penetrant inspection)
- Industrial radiography
- Dimensional test
- Any customized test that is user / customer / factory / industry relevant
Sign up for our Mailing List
Receive the latest news and useful tips