HT (Heat Treatment) / Forging is a manufacturing process involving the heat up of metal for better metallurgical properties and / or the shaping of metal using localized compressive forces.
FRP® is designed to cover these processes as standalone OR integrated and to handle the complete HT / Forging process with all complexities, e.g. HT cycle, cold / warm / hot forging, pre-heating, holding time, vital chemical compositions, etc.
- Planning and scheduling of various HT / Forging items, heating, quenching, time duration, machining, capacity and any type of bottlenecks
- HT/Forging cost and its profitability tracking
- Track each additional cost on the single platform
- Overall performance optimization
- Planning as per bottlenecks e.g. HT Furnace, Forge requirements
- Backward planning for better machine shop utilization
- Quality management via integrated approaches
- Online Part Traceability 24 x 7
FRP® solutions for HT / FORGING needs provide tangible improvements regarding Resource Planning, “Cost to Cast”, PPC & scheduling, WIP (Work in Progress Report), Quality Management, Real time part traceability.
Sign up for our Mailing List
Receive the latest news and useful tips